Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some Love Stuff!!!



Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I figured since I have school all day and won't be able to post tomorrow, I'll take a second and post about the holiday of love today :)! To start with some crafts (Yippie!):
This is my Valentine's tree, it has just a few ornaments which are made out of Shrinky Dinks hearts and paper conversation hearts which I found on Martha Stewart's website. I put this together during one of our "snow days".
And this bed full of supplies became these sweet Valentines' for my children where I work...

I know some of these pictures are sideways, but I can't figure out how to get them the right way :s... Anyway I'm excited about Valentine's day. Do I have a sweetheart? No but that's totally cool. I would rather get love from the family than some dude anyway!! So I hope that you have fabulous and lovey Valentine's day!!!

flowers, love, peace and Grace
xoxo(just for Valentine's Day!)
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment