Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, starting new stuff!!

Happy 2011!! That just seems so weird to me, '11, I think it's funny. Anyway, Christmas at the Abel home was great! While we didn't get to spend the whole day together because my mom had to work, it was still good. Also I got some really great presents. Including a Strong's Concordance, a new sewing book, and a Vera Bradly purse AND wallet, they are too cute and I'm so proud of them.
The New Year started off pretty well too, Papa, Mom, and I stayed up 'till midnight at home and when it turned 12 on New Years Day we drank some celebratory Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice and Sparkling Apple Cider. It's just a fun tradition we have!
As far as 2011, I'm looking forward to it! I know it's gonna hold some good things and some hard things but whatever happens I'm determined to give God the glory. I haven't really made any resolutions because I always break them, I did, however, make some goals so we'll see how those go.
Other than those two events everything has been going well in life. It's been through some changes lately and some of those I'm having a harder time adjusting to. Like right now, I feel like I have no friends. I guess the only 2 I had moved away and that sucks but God will provided. I've tried starting up a friendship with some other folks but it just hasn't worked out. There's just no one who can understand me, or how I work and I have to admit, I think I function different than most people my age. Oh well, like I said the Lord will provide.
Well, I think that's all for now. I have to download some music with my I-Tunes gift card and see what kind of cake I want to my birthday, it's a week and a half away!!! So I better get on it!! :)
peace, love, flowers and GRACE
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment