Well, I said I would get better at this but I guess I lied...my bad. Anyway, not much has been happening in my life. I continue to work on crafting projects and right now I have so many I want to do and get done it's kinda ridiculous. Also, I've been cooking a lot more lately, in the last few weeks I've make potato soup, spaghetti and homemade meatballs, meatball hoagies, shrimp fettuccine, oven baked chicken and sausage and sauteed veggies. We as a family are trying to save money so cooking is something we are trying to do more of as opposed to eating out. Also it's been nice to be able to eat meals together as a family, which we haven't really been able to do because of everybody crazy schedules. Also, it's Christmas time!!! I love Christmas, for many reasons, but every year I love more and more that this season allows us to remember when our Savior was brought into this world as a baby. The One that would die to save us came into the world helpless, crazy isn't it?! Well, anyway, this a short entry because I have some errands I need to do, hopefully, I'll have more to write about soon!!!
peace, love & flowers
CA
No comments:
Post a Comment