I am writting from my hotel room in New Orleans. I'm here, a fresh Louisiana Tech graduate, to tour the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary tomorrow. I am so excited about it. I really believe this is where the Lord would have me to be. For example, usually, when I arrive somewhere I feel extremely uncomforatable and instantly homesick. Here, I feel like I belong, like I'm suppose to be here! I love that feeling. I'm so excited to just tour the campus and get some questions answered.
Did I mention that I graduated? Yep, yesterday I donned my cap and gown and walked across the stage to get my dipolma cover. Then after the ceremony I did get the real thing so that's good (lol). It was a busy day, a full day and a long day. The ceremony was long and you would think it wouldn't be a big deal to sit there for about 3 hours but it's actually pretty exhausting. Then this morning, my mom and I got up super early to and began our journey to New Orleans. It was a good trip, easy no big problems. So yeah super excited about touring the seminary and making sure that this is where I'll be in January. I'm destracted by the TV right now because there's some stuff about Lost right now and the finale is tonight and I can watch it, which I'm super excited about! So yeah, until next time...
Peace, Love &Flowers
CA
No comments:
Post a Comment