Thursday, October 1, 2009

I LOVE TECH!!!! It's Thursday........



Well, here we are at another Thursday and I'm updating a little later than usual because I'm tired and after my test today I went home to watch some TV before heading back to school. Why did I do that you may ask, well because TECH PLAYED A WONDERFUL GAME LAST NIGHT AND WE WON!!!! Yep, it was a glorious victory for the Dawgs, as they beast Hawaii 27-6! I was so proud. This was a "Red out" game which is the first game I've ever gotten to experience where the boys wore their great looking red jerseys. The fans came and painted the Joe red, it was beautiful.


However, with all of this excitement(and I've been thinking about this game non stop since Sunday) I've had 3 test this week, yep three. It's been so hard to study but I've done my best. And here's the kicker, one of the test was THIS MORNING, at 10 am. Yeah, crazy I know but what can you do. But, the test went well and despite all of my excitement I did study.




Isn't he sooooo cute??!!!???
Well, yeah, another exciting week. But, that's life isn't it? So, it think that's pretty much it for now, until next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment