Thursday, October 8, 2009
Thursday......<3
Yes, two updates in a week, I think I'm beginning to really like this blogging thing!!! Well, though the first part of my week was exciting and filled the last half has been pretty laid back, which is nice. Although the activity has been down, God has definitely not slowed down. I'm still reading in Genesis and still learning, which is good right? Anyway, the Lord is revealing so much to me!! He has especially been working through 56, where we've been talking about relationships. This is something I've struggled with for a long time and I mean don't we all struggle with that subject. So anyway, the focus at 56 is the right one, being the right one, finding the right one and making it work. It as revealed a lot me! I've come to realize that I really do have to work on myself and figure out what God has in store for me instead of being so focus on searching for "the one." Kevin gave a really example, scenario, I 'm not sure what to call it but he said to run to God and be 100% percent devoted and focused on Him, and as you grow and mature in Him the people running with you will begin to dwindle down and eventually the only left running with you will be the one the Lord as made for you. That is so reassuring and it really struck my heart. So now, I am going to be much more intentional about living only for him. I find myself desire to know what the Lord has planned for me more and more. I find myself just wanting to do what he leads me to do. I want to make sure that my life goes down His path and not mine. It's hard, confusing, painful, uncomfortable and sometimes lonely but I desire to do his will. If that mean being weird than I will be weird, I will do against the grain and do the things he has convicted me to do. Whew...this is going to be a roller coaster ride and even though I'm scared I think I will enjoy the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment