Alright, so I'll try to make these pictures make sense to you (who ever might be reading) the way they make sense to me. It will probably be tricky but I will try. However, before I get to that, let's just have a general life up date, shall we? Indeed!
Well, life is still going well. School is about to calm down a bit, thank goodness and a break is coming up as well, wooo-hooo! I've had two projects due in the last week but I've gotten them done and I've done my best so I feel good about them. Work is still going well. I love working at the Preschool here on campus for many, many reasons. The biggest? Just the children, oh my, they are precious. I love them so very much. Life in the Beautiful City (I like to think of NOLA this way, it is beautiful) is continuing to go well. It's nice, really nice. I'm determined to make it to the French Market and I'm determined to use the public transportation system to get there but I'm still trying to figure that out. I'll get it done, I'll get that and enjoy the goodness (from what I've heard) that is the French Market. Church wise, I think I've found one *big smile*. Its' GREAT. Their heart is beautiful and they genuinely Jesus and desire to make Him known and do that through love. Which is wonderful and I can't wait to get involved there, it's exciting. Family wise, Papa is doing one more round of Chemo treatments. He goes and has treatments every other week and then he's off a week. He's taking like a tooper again. God has really blessed the whole situation. It's been a breeze in comparison to what it could have been. It has been a true blessing. That's actually kinda funny isn't it? To call cancer a blessing, it is though and that's that.
Now, I'm going to try and make the connections between the pictures at the top of this post. Try and stay with me please. Lately, I've been busy. I mean I'm in grad school so that tends to be the type of life one lives, a busy one. Right? Anyway, I've felt like my brain has been working well but it seems to be all segmented and in different parts and each of these parts seems to be focused on a different thing. What are some of these things? I could once again explain it in pictures, so let me see if I can. Prepare yourself, cause here we go: Just a note, these are in no particular order :)
First, oh my marshmallows, do I love him. His name, friends, is Hugh Laurie. He's English *swoon*, he's funny, he plays Dr. House *swoon*, drives a motorcycle*swoon* and has love for New Orleans and sings and plays serval instruments *triple swoon*. Basically, if I could find a my real life him, I'd marry him instantly. I'm obsessed, boarding on stalkerish. I think about Hugh *swoon* a lot.
MORE than I love Hugh *swoon*, I love Jesus. I want more of Him. I don't have enough of Him, I can't get enough of Him. I don't give Him enough credit, which is horrible and I over look Him way too often. I desire Him. I desire so, SO, so much to be the servant He made me to be. I really do but it's hard. And I have to be reminded that love isn't a heart, it's a PERSON. Love is THE PERSON. Sometimes I think I'm hopeless.
These two, ah, these two pictures. I want a husband. I want to love someone until it hurts. I want to be loved by someone. I desire STRONGLY to be wife, companion, help-mate. Honestly, I do. However, I'll wait because it has to be on His watch, not mine. Sometime, again, this is so hard but I know it will be worth it and then I can have the other things I dream of regularly.
I want this. I want to have a family and be able to hold hands like that and love them. I want to experience life with someone, deeply. I strongly desire this and pray, in His good timing of course, that it happens. I'm beginning to hurt I want this so bad. Is that weird? I can vividly imagine a life a wife and a mother. VIVIDLY. Seriously, does that mean somethings wrong with me?
England. I've been obsessed with this place since I was a tiny child. I've done several reports and England and over the years have tried, with out much success, to prefect an English accent. I want to go there and live there and experience it and breath it. I want to see it in real life instead of on TV and I want see the sights. I love all things British/English (what's the difference?). British comedies are my FAVORITE and I watch them often, it's sad but I do. I REALLY want to go to England, that would be very neat.
Along with these, there are many, many other random thoughts that seem to be constantly going on in my brain. It is, as alluded to in the title, endless. Oh wait, let's not forget all the school stuff and work stuff I have to think about. So if I can try to connect them, my brain it IS working but it sometimes feels like it's working in many serperate parts. Am I the only one who experinces this? Sometimes I seriously feel like a crazy person. I honestly, honestly do. But this is my life and it's good so I'll just have to deal with it. So with all of this said, I need to go to bed. Hopefully, me brain will eventually calm down some, let's pray it does.
love, peace, flowers & grace
CA








No comments:
Post a Comment