Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Open my eyes that I may see..."

Oh, wow my life has been busy. School, church, work, and family have kept me going has a pretty quick pace but I've had the energy to get throug all of so I'm thankful. Ready for a real break but thankful! In seminary news, I am offically going to the main campus in New Orleans in the fall. I am so excited about moving to the Cresent City and continuing my education! Now, saving has started to that there is money to do pay for room and board and stuff! But I know that the Lord will provide.
Speaking of providing, since I've been obeidet to the command to go to seminary, I've been praying for the Lord to provide. At first, my focus was just on money. I honestly believed that in praying for the Lord to provide, someone would feel lead to give me a thousand dollars for school. Then I realized, this thought was silly. The Lord can provide in so many different ways and I was just trying to corner Him in one area. Since then I've had some serious change in thinking. I want Him to provide all and any area. Since Ithat shift has occured, the Lord has provided. He's given me contacts in the New Orleans area. I have family down there, that I totally forgot that I family that lived there, CRAZY! I've also been given contact information about the child care center on the NOBTS campus and my co-worker told the director about me! Wooo, the Lord is working and I'm so thankful. If I had to so this all myself, I couldn't.
Also this past weekend, I went to the 73 annual Frazier family reunion. It's my mom's side of the family and they are GREAT people. Of course, there are some that I sorta like more than others but I do love all of them greatly. I have some family members that just have a very special place in my heart and I cherish the time I get  to spend with them. It makes me realize that I love them and want to spend time with them and that they support me and want to be there for me. A lot of people don't have that. God provided me with wonderful family. I'm crying right now, as I'm typing. I'm just so amazed at everything God can do and how He DOES provided abudently! While abudently may not meet the worlds standards but it is always plenty and more than enough. Oh He is so good!!!
peace, love, flowers, and grace
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment