You know "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" for some reason playing in my head right now as I write this. Weird I know but it's happening! Anyway, it has been a busy time of life. A week ago I turned 22 and had one of the best birthdays ever! It was great. Friday we didn't do much birthday wise because we couldn't all be together (Papa's working nights) but my mom, Rachel and I did go out for supper. We went to Old Mexico, in Ruston and enjoyed some delicious Mexican fare. I got the fajitas, which I had been craving for about a month and they were SO so so so so so good!! I didn't do presents or anything Friday, we saved all that for Saturday. We went shopping, which is something we never get to do, in Monroe!! It was so much fun. I got quite a bit of money to spend and got some pretty cool stuff. I got a pair of jean from Old Navy, some porcelain paints and sun catchers from Michael's, some chain to make a necklace and some thread for friendship bracelets from Hobby Lobby and two books from Books A Million. Also when I got home, I had presents!!! First though the important stuff, cake and ice cream!!! My mom made a coconut cake, which is my Meme's recipe and SO GOOD, we also had Blue Bell ice cream, my favorite. Then after that good stuff I got to open presents!!! I got some Play-Doh, long story, a vest, like a puffer vest thing it's cute! I also got a purse (wasn't a Vera Bradley but that cool) and a locket and Fleur de lis stamp. Oh I also got an engraved Tech ring and earrings and a Vera Bradley zip ID case in Paprika, given to me by my friend Erin. So sweet of her and I love it so much!!!
Besides my birthday, school has been so busy!! I've had a lot of projects due but it's getting better things are starting to calm down now, which is good. I'm just wanting to not do anything but I know that can't happen so I'll just have to press on and keep working. That's cool though because graduation is in just a few months!! So excited about that. But anyway, that's all for now. Maybe next time my entry will be more illustrated, oh well, who know!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment