Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

In an effort (extreme,mind you!) to get my life organized as school starts I have decided that I will start updating on Thursdays. I'm not sure how well this will work but we'll see. Well this has been a week of adjusting. And so far, I feel like I'm behind. School got on a roll this week and I also started my practicum at the Early Childhood Center on campus. I really enjoy being there and it's a nice break from the preschool. Also BCM and church events are getting underway. I got to experience my "first-last" Soul Food. Wow, there were so many people that came and they got a treat. The traditional steak and chicken were the best we've had in the last four years. I was WONDERFUL. We also tried a new set up and brought back the devotional, which I am pretty excited about because I've really missed it since freshman year. I also got to go to my "first-last" 56. That was really bittersweet because I love the freshness and refreshment that 56 can bring. The first one of the year is always so exciting and has always reassured me that the year will go according to His plan. It was great, great music, great Word, great fellowship. I made me realize that I will cherish very moment I spend at the old BCM and that I can never have a big enough appreciation for that place. It's life changing. I just love that place and can't wait to spend time there as I finish up here at Tech. Well, that what's on my mind.......all for now because I have some homework to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment