Well, I'll be honest the last week I've been down in the dumps. It's only natural I guess but there's been things that contributed to this feeling of sadness. The sad thing for me is that money was part a contributing factor to my feeling sad. I hate being concerned with money because really and truly in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter but in the here and how it does, unfortunately. The purse strings have been tight, very tight but there's always been enough. Well, the past couple of weeks they have been pulled super duper tight and the amount left was just enough to stay that there was money in the bank. Well, after several days of tearful prayer I've come to a couple of conclusions. One, God does ALWAYS provide. It may not be in the way we thought He would or in the way we expected but He will provide and work. Two, when you humble yourself and do get on your knees or face down before the Lord things become clearer and you become closer to the One you're talking to. A couple of months ago I did a Beth Moore bible study and in the intro of this study she made the statement that the only way to go up in God's economy is to get down. I tried it and at that time I could see how it made a difference but I didn't get it. Again, that statement, going down to get up, came up about a month ago and this time I was able t understand what it really meant. You want God to reply? You want God to really work in your life? Then here's some advice, GET DOWN! I've had the great pleasure of realizing that getting on my knees before God makes me fall more in love with Him and it allows me to finally see His blessings. I'm so thankful that He replies. I'm so thankful that He works and that He wants to work because He wants to be glorified. And when He replies that's all I want to do!!! God is so good and I love Him so much!!!
peace, love,flowers, & grace
CA
No comments:
Post a Comment