Thursday, May 5, 2011

Taking a break...

I'm taking a break from studying for my Systematic Theology test. Whew, I'm serious when I say  I am very ready for a real break, in my last post I said something about taking a couple of days off...I'm very serious about that! Anyway, I wanted to take this break to introduce the newest Abel family member:
This is Chessy (chess, like the game, E)! She's a 6 week old kitten and we all love her! Her favorite activities are chasing balls, Froggy, and Rachel and me down the hall. She also enjoys playing hide and seek, chasing her tail, sleeping and climbing into my bed at 5:30 and biting my big toe. She's a midget cat, which means she doesn't have all of the joints in her front and back legs, she's missing a set of joints in each leg. She is super crazy but so much fun! She also really really really likes paper and she hates being put in "her room" at night, which is my and Rachel's bathroom.She cries for about 10 minutes at night, when we go to bed, it's so sad! She is seriously funny! She loves to play and again, look at her, she is precious! We all very seriously love her. Here's another pic:
Look at her, so cute! She also loves milk, specifically powdered milk. We mix a little up at a time and give it to her. Also as you can see from the photo, she sleeps like a person. We are so happy to have a new kitten, it's been a while since we've had a pet, and it just seems like something you're suppose to have out here in the country.
Anyway, I better get back to studying and keep and eye on Chessy, she also likes to escape and hide in random places!
peace, love, flowers & grace
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment