Saturday, August 7, 2010

OK so yes, it has been a really long time since I've posted but I feel like every time I post it's the same thing. Oh well, I guess that's just my life right now. However, I have had a busy but relaxing summer. I've gotten to work extra, which has been good, and I've gotten to enjoy being about my family. I've also gotten the opportunity to teach the college Sunday school class,and get even more active in that ministry, which I love. I have to admit, it's weird that I won't be going to school this month or in September but at the same time I'm relieved. I am not ready to go back! But I'm that much closer to really getting my application finished to be mailed to NOBTS! I'm excited and scared to start my graduate studies but I know that it will be worth it. I plan on starting either in Shreveport or online then hopefully after a year I can move to New Orleans and attend classes on campus! Anyway that's really about it, the Lord is continuing to work in many ways and never ceases to amaze me.
peace, love & flowers
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment